Monday, April 28, 2008

Family Resemblance

So we couldn't resist putting up the first baby pictures. There's text on one of them that the lab tech wrote to tell us where the head is and where the rump is. In the actual pics you can clearly see the eyes and an arm. Amazing! At this point, I think the baby looks more like me than Larissa. I mean come on! You can clearly see two eyes and one arm...that's totally me! Well hopefully as it develops it will look more like Rissa but for now this baby is definitely a chip off the old block. The pic to the right side is the baby's heartbeat. The doc said it was a good heart. I think it definitely got that from Rissa.

From here on out we won't post everyday about the baby on 'How to Tell a Gaston Story'. We don't want to flood this blog with baby, baby, baby 24/7 so we'll be posting constantly on clintand larissa.blogspot.com. I'll put a link to it on the sidebar to the right. Enjoy!
-Clint and Rissa

6 comments:

The Gastons said...

I say baby stays on our blog too-dude its cute already.

Larissa said...

Ya gotsta put your name on your comments and blogs.
-Clint

dgg1994 said...

^ Unless your using your own account. See, everyone knows "dgg1994" is me!

Stephanie said...

Aww... My little nephew or niece is SO adorable already!!! :o)

~ already the proudest Aunt in the world! - S

Unknown said...

I love it! I almost cried when I saw the pictures. And for some reason, I think it's a boy right now. I reserve the right to change my mind at least a dozen times throughout the rest of the calendar year, but for now, that's my opinion. I was right with my little niece so ya never know! And I agree Clint, HE looks just like you :)

-Kristin

M@ said...

if you have gmail it will automatically post your name

-m@