Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Coaster Crazed Kid

Alright.. Don't know how to start, but... I'm David, the guy holding the gun on the pictures to your right. My interests are Theme parks, Avionics, and the Guitar. As I just wrote, I LOVE Theme parks, funny how about 2 years ago, I was afraid to ride a 85 foot tall roller coaster, and now I've ridden one that tops of at 456 feet, I owe this obsession to my sisters, particularly Ashleigh, and since that day she forced me on Titan, I have been in love with them.

I'll be updating you on my "Home Park", Six Flags Over Texas, and I'll try not to nerd you all out too badly. I head out there almost every week, with my friend Richard Nelson, I take pictures and stroll around the park, looking for something new, and in the end ends up with me hot, tired, and wet, but never being happier. Last Saturday, the 12th was the start "Festival Latino", a weekend of Sombreros, Churros, and Mariachi music filling the park. I expected it to be crowded, but it wasn't too bad. Mainly I came to check on the progress of SFOT's new coaster "Tony Hawk Big Spin", A spinning coaster. Anyway, It is making progress, They have the lift hill done, still have quite a bit to go.

End coaster nerd Speech done now.

Anyway, I'm gonna head out. Getting bored.

Good Night and Good Luck,
- David

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice how you added me in your blog nice setup here pretty cool!

The Gastons said...

Nice post! I really liked it all!
-Ashleigh

The Gastons said...

Make sure to post some pics from your rides every now and then.
-Clint