Thursday, February 19, 2009

Worth the wait

I think a lot of things that are worthwhile in life are worth waiting for, BUT I do apologize for making you guys wait THIS long for a post. Although you do all know that I'm just a phone call away (or just around the corner!) so you don't have to wait for a blog post to hear about things! ;O)

London was fabulous! It was an adventure from the very beginning and I still can't believe how much we managed to see and do while I was there! I just finished my last Twisted bar today and feel like I may need to go back to get some more before too long... :) I still can't believe I was there and am back already, but it was very fun and I decided it is going to take either a REALLY long post, or multiple posts to write about it all, so get excited about more to come soon...!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'm glad you finally posted, but it was totally a lame preview post! Its like soon to come is an amazing movie but you have to wait 2 months for it to come out! Please dont let it take forever to come out! =)

Clint said...

You put up a "fost" - a fake post. Please do not put stuff up to merely to satisfy us. We will not be fooled by your feeble and weak phoney bologna preview. I'd rather read David's one word post or watch a video of Irish dancing.

M@ said...

and we all know what Clint's eyes think of Irish dancing. I must say when I saw worth the wait i thought the post would be something along the lines of something we are waiting on to hear from you but i guess we haven't hit that deadline yet

Kato said...

Yeah, dude, what is it that you're doing that you can't take a half hour to write a REAL post.
Tough crowd.
This blog has high standards.