Monday, February 9, 2009

Something to blog about...

SOOO today I was at dance and fell out of this partner flippy thingy and I think I might have broken my nose. It hurts and is kind of purple and blue, but dad thinks it will be okay. it is just very painful! but luckly no work tonight!

and now no one can complain about not hearing about it. I blogged. =)

and now im going to go find ice and be lazy since I have found a good excuse!
I love you all! and I am fabulous besides the whole nose issue. but hopefully it will not stay weird colored for long and everything will be alright!

-Lizzy

4 comments:

M@ said...

Its a shame you didn't actually remove your nose like you wanted to yesterday...but then again you might of broken your face instead for lack of nose

Ashleigh said...

It is ironic that you would be complaining about your nose right before you really had a BIG reason to! I hope it feels better and pray that the black/blue goes away. I heard that if you break it, you really know that you broke it. The nose is very sensitive and perhaps that is why it hurts extra. I'm sorry to hear it!

Kato said...

If you broke it, you'll feel the bone broken...
and take a picture...we'll make up a story about the poor sucker you got in a fight with :-)

Clint said...

I hate that its hurting so bad, but if I know my little sister Lizzo I bet black and blue nose, shaved head, whatever, that you're still cute as a button! I'll be praying for the healing to begin.
Next time just say no! Have we learned nothing from McGruff?