Wednesday, February 4, 2009

UPDATING = LOVE

So the Gastons are dropping the ball and it's making me and Lil Miss crosseyed! We all have very busy lives but come on! I have two jobs, a newborn, a wife who I smother, two dogs (ok, one dog and a rat) and still I find time to blog and share my life. Ashleigh is finding out that Stephie is leaving for London a day before she leaves. C'mon folks! Share your lives! I've seen all of you type and its ridiculous how fast you all are. It looks like you're swatting ants on the keyboard. Use your gift of type.

What's the most recent paintball excursion David? What's the scoop with your sorority Ash? London Steph? Who's this Jason character? Matt, what's with the car situation (that could be a novel)? Liz, what's going on with school? Try posting a list of recitals for your college dance group! So we can attend. And oh Mr. Gary, completely snubbing the blog? Being a spectator? That's not setting a good blog example for your kiddos. Ha!

So let's get this thang moving! People want to know what's up with you! I'm planning to teach Miss Maylee to read using this blog.

IN EFFECT: ALL BABYSITTING WILL BE DENIED PENDING SOMEONE POSTS ON THE GASTON BLOG!!!! (I realize this doesn't really effect Lizzo because she's so far down on the list but your rank will go up Liz if you do post)
In brotherly love,
Clintagious

No comments: