Wednesday, February 4, 2009

first things first...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARISSA AND ASHLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!

also steph is home safely so thats very good too. im still waiting for my detailed stories but I must wait for her friend to leave first before I can hound her for every little detail...
for my life....
Dance=Stress. LOTS of things to learn before march 25 and 26. LOTS!!!
so my time is consumed with homework/studying, work, and rehearsals. in my free time I try to just sit and be lazy so my body has a break from the maddness...or I am rehearsing everything so I am ready for ACDFA...and of course March 25/26 performances.
along with that ive been getting sick lately...so I ended up skipping some of my dance classes today, so now i'll be even more behind...but thats okay.
Greatfully my teachers are very nice people and understand everthing. so mark your calanders...MARCH 25 and 26...they are the same show on 2 different days so hopefully ya'll can make one or both! =)
also....
I think I deserved to be raised on the babysitting list. 1st I posted the day of, and apologize for neglecting this! and 2nd I would do anything for that sweet little girl. that's gotta count for something! =) not to mention I was the first babysitter for Maylee...so Larissa obviously believes in me more than clint! but I still do LOVE YOU both very much!

now I am going to sleep...
I love you all.

-Lizzy

No comments: