Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stephanie's Bucket List

I was excited about doing this, because I actually started a list of things I wanted to do a few years ago, AND I feel really blessed because in the past year I have crossed five things off that list! I wonder what God will open the doors for me to do throughout this next year... :)

Here are some of the things I want to do before I die in no particular order...

1. Start a ministry for younger girls.
2. Be COMPLETELY free of my student debt!
3. Get married and start a family.
4. Be a part of building up the church - I don't know yet if that is being a part of building or starting a ministry with a group of people, starting my own, or even just being faithful in a certain place, but I want to help build up the body of Christ.
5. Learn more about photography/ take a photography class
6. Have a piece of my writing published
7. Go skiing/ snowboarding
8. Vacation in Tahiti
9. Go Sailing
10. Take swing, salsa, or ballroom dance lessons
11. Go to Greece
12. Go camping
13. Have a nightime picnic under the stars
14. See the Northern Lights
15. Learn to surf
16. Go to NYC during Christmas
- and while there have frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity
17. Take a cooking class
18. Do something life changing for someone - preferably anonymously

The things I crossed off this year are:
-visit London
-visit Italy
-Go on a mission trip
-Travel somewhere by myself (I didn't know if I would ever be brave enough to do it!)
-Start a Bible Study

4 comments:

Kato said...

#16 could be easily done...I may no someone with an apartment this year...cough, cough...

Clint said...

This coming fall we're going to remedy that camping one! I've been promising Duncle now for years that we would go.

Kato said...

FALL? What about summer? When i'm home??

Stephanie said...

Katie we're on. And Clint I don't believe you'll actually go, so Katie let's plan it while you're in town!