Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Bucket Lists

Larissa and I were recently having dinner with a dear friend of mine who owns a few horses and we talked about the possibility of going out to her house and riding horses this coming summer. Rissa hasn't ridden a horse in her adult life so I know it will be a bunch of fun for her! That got me to thinkin'! There's several things in my life that I've always wanted to do but have yet to. As my 30th birthday approaches I've started to reflect a bit on my life thus far and to set dreams and goals for my life henceforth.

So with this in mind, I thought it might be fun for everyone to make their own bucket list and post it on the blog. If you're unaware, a bucket list is basically a list of things you hope to do or accomplish before you "kick the bucket". Let's make a list of 15 things. Please create a new post to display your bucket list marked, for example, as "Clint's Bucket List". Sound fun?

1 comment:

Kato said...

Mine will be coming... but my post will be delayed until approximately May 18th.