Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Bucket List

I decided to follow the masses into creating my bucket list. At first, I had a bit of trouble getting it started, but after reading through your entries and others online, I fear that I have too much! I did repeat some from your lists, but just think, CARPOOL! Also, who better to do these activities with than friends/family? Here goes (in no particular order):

  1. Ride IN a hot air balloon
  2. Eat a pizza in Italy
  3. Be a wife and a mommy
  4. Race someone with a beautiful and fast car
  5. Be debt free
  6. Make a remarkable impact on someone's life
  7. Meet a favorite author
  8. Help build a habitat for humanity house
  9. Visit 10 different countries (not counting the U.S.)
  10. Have a role (small or not) in a musical or movie
  11. Learn something new in depth (such as photography, languages, countries, etc)
  12. Learn to ballroom dance (even if its just the waltz...)
  13. Go white water rafting
  14. See a solar eclipse
  15. Be in Time Square for New Year's
  16. Go to a Broadway show while in New York
  17. Visit 7 wonders of the world (new or old)
  18. See the Northern Lights (yes some of you have this too, that just means we can carpool)
  19. Go to Hawaii with one and only
  20. Water ski and sailing
  21. Count my blessings each day (sounds easy but..... sometimes we forget!)
  22. Go on a Disney Cruise with as many family members (or friends if my family is lame) as possible! It can be the cool package to go to Walt Disney World first then cruise or vice versa!
Hope you enjoyed my bucket list...

3 comments:

Clint said...

I readily enjoyed your list. But I must ask, do you want to ride on the hot air balloon or in it? Riding on it seems a bit too adventurous!

M@ said...

I agree with Clint make that your last one, and also on learn something new in DEPTH i think that has scuba written all over it and I would pardon the pun but its way to awesome to pardon

Unknown said...

Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your sweat! tag heuer replica watches tag heuer monaco replica