Thursday, December 18, 2008

Forewarning- a little random!

A little bird told me that this blog was being neglected after all the hard work put into it, so I've decided to blog about what I can.
First, it was not that little of a bird (Sorry Clint!).
Second, I got 3 A's and 2 B's this semester (I could have sworn one of those would have been a C...).
Third, American Eagle is where the cool kids go to shop (you know who you are).
Fourth, Cracker Barrel is the devil reincarnated... but sometimes the money is good...
Fifth, I get 50% profit of Matt's (Go see his blog Things that M@tter!)
Sixth, hopefully Matt's car will be back on Saturday tho he might be sucked into the Hut longer than expected (by a month)
Seventh, that's it for now.. HEROES is on!!

~Ashleigh~

p.s. (Do you use p.s. in a blog?) Don't bite your tongue off!

7 comments:

Clint said...

So many inside jokes! People feeling left out is what Thursday is all about. Hmmmmmm...splendid! DBYTO

M@ said...

every time I write PS I write that this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

M@ said...

I think I'm gonna start Left out Thursday. That's were I do something on Thursday and intentionally leave someone out. Today's Left out Thursday is I left myself out of coming up with a Left out Thursday item

Clint said...

Matt, I wish you would have left out that last comment. Oh well, on to 'Give a Tall Person Money Friday'!!

M@ said...

then we can have I wasn't serious give me my money back Saturday.

Stephanie said...

Oh man... So many jokes, so much confusion for us working girls with not enough vacation to come hang out!!! With much love from the President of the Left Out Club - S
P.S. I'm all for 'Give a Tall Person Money Friday'! :) Bring it on!

dgg1994 said...

Well, since I'm taller then most of the girls, I consider myself tall, therefore, go for it!