Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Office

The new office is finally done!!!!!!

Thank you to all who helped clean out the old guest room and a special thanks to Katie for her awesome painting skills(please still be in town when its time to do the nursery).

So I now will present you pic's of the fun new office, where hopefully much work and not to much play will go on!

Okay now I'm off to work on the next project, the old office. Its alittle scary right now but hopefully by the end of the week it will be all cleaned out. I hope!

Hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed week!

Love, Riss

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

The new office looks fabulous!! Glad those curtains worked out!

Larissa said...

I think they turned out pretty nice! Thanks for going with me to pick them out!

The Gastons said...

Bonita!

dgg1994 said...

^ Kate?
I like it, did you remodel to make the old office the baby's room?

Stephanie said...

Very cool... I can't wait to see it! When do we get to start on the next room... :)