Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Lives...Try to Keep Up!

Poor blog.....how you are so neglected. No more! No more! Ok so here's a bit of catch up...or is it catsup...maybe ketchup..mmmm....burgers...I'll be brief to get you up to speed. Life is fast.

Went to Boerne for Uncle Gerald's surprise party. Surprise! Steph was in San Fran (see below) so we took Darian as her redhead replacement. She made weird noises in the car (sort of a whale being harpooned sound). Stayed in Gerald and Brenda's new hotel/saloon/free lodging for the Gastons when they visit place. Too cool! They made it with their own four hands. I have trouble reinstalling my rearview mirror so to say the least I was very impressed.

Got back from the trip and realized it was time to lose some weight. The air mattress that Riss and I slept on in Boerne only seemed to deflate on my side. So I hopped online, like any good fatty does and joined The Biggest Loser Club based on the TV show. I figured 'if it's on tv then it must be true', so I joined. In the past two weeks I've lost 15 pounds thus far. My goal is 40 by the time 'Baby' gets here. I've taken pictures of my beautiful belly (sarcasm) and will eventually post them alongside Larissa's beautiful belly pics (not sarcastic this time) as hers grows and hopefully mine shrinks. It will be hilarious! (and a bit shocking..definitely PG-13 stuff)

Stephanie just left for Italy on a mission trip. She was extremely excited to go and we were all proud of her. She was nervous about getting busted for being a pecan mule, but we reassured her that after a quick strip search and debriefing by security it wouldn't be a problem. We are praying for her and her crew as they go to campuses and tell of God's great news of Jesus Christ.

Rissa is past her first trimester, the most dangerous of all the mesters. Everything is going as planned. At the last sonogram, the nurse used the terms "beautiful" and "perfect". All of the sisters seem to be nesting with Rissa which is really sweet and I appreciate it.

So that's pretty much it. Lots of life in between the paragraphs. Lots of blessings. Lots of love. The blog will not die. It cannot die.
-Clint

3 comments:

Larissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larissa said...

Good job on the summary of the past month but you forgot a few highlites. Don't worry we will try and keep the blog alive and update ourselves!!!

Love to all!

The Gastons said...

LARISSA has not POSTED so she's contributing to the BLOGS DEATH.
murderer.