Monday, April 19, 2010

My Bucket List

This is a first for me, to actually put something up on a blog! Even though that's not on my bucket list (ha, ha).

Maybe this will actually inspire others to post on this thing and resurrect it!

1. Visit every state in the US. So far, I figure I've been to 31 of them.
2. Go on a cruise (Disney, of course!).
3. Go to Israel.
4. Learn to ballroom dance.
5. Visit parts of Europe (British Isles, Germany, maybe Scandinavia).

That's about it for now. I may think of some things later, but I've been pretty fortunate in my life to have seen and done a lot of things!

7 comments:

Kato said...

WHAT I am so inspired now. If i'm bored at work i'm definitely coming up with something to post..

Clint said...

I am as well! This is like if I ran a marathon - think of the people I could inspire!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Micah Barsness said...

Hi!! I was updating my blog and hit the "next blog" button and the first blog that showed up was yours! I almost hit the button again, but I was interested in your bucket list so I read more and more of your blog posts. It seems as though you are a believer in Jesus Christ!! This made me so excited! Glad to see that you are advocating Him in the right light :) here is my blog called "An amazing God" (its a work in progress). http://anamazinggod.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Serdecznie zapraszam : http://lustrzana-rzeczywistosc.blogspot.com/ ;)

Unknown said...

Such a nice blog you have,i like it
Aluminium Planters

Unknown said...

Your blog is really nice and good
Aluminium Planters