Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog....

Blog facts:
1. You poke the blog with a stick and it takes two days for someone to come up with a longer post..
2. The blog is lonely!
3. The last blog (besides david's poking) is about house and happened 2 weeks ago (approximately).
4. The whole Gaston family has not written a post on here.
5. The most recent posters were David, Katie, and Steph, followed by me. Where are the rest of you?
6. Pictures can be uploaded when you don't have time to write...
7. People write more with comments from the peanut gallery
8. David is the one to have posted the most in the past two months. That's shameful for the rest of you but awesome for David.
9. If you write it, they will read!
10. I am procrastinating homework and this is a useful way for the blog to help in my life, lol.

So I've posted something.. now it's your turn??!! I love you all and don't want this blog to die!! SO help me as we save the blog and please don't make me come up with a charity and/or support walk to save our blog!

~Ashleigh

1 comment:

M@ said...

11. by a combination of what i hope to be by David Ashleigh and myself almost everyone updated today